Receiving medical treatment for an illness or injury is challenging during the COVID-19 crisis. Many hospitals and doctor’s offices are overloaded with patients, and this is causing difficult decisions regarding who receives prompt treatment. In many instances, telehealth services may be the ideal way to receive the treatment you need during these difficult times.
At Fuicelli & Lee, we’re committed to helping you recover after a personal injury. This assistance includes fighting for the compensation you deserve, but we also will help you secure the medical treatments you need. Below are some reasons why we believe telehealth is often an excellent place to start, especially during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Why Should I Consider Teleheatlh?
You’ll experience a variety of benefits when you use telehealth, including:
- Eliminates transportation time and costs – Save money on gas, parking and public transportation. You’ll also eliminate the time spent traveling to and from the doctor’s office and the time spent in the waiting room.
- No time off work required – Visiting the doctor often requires you to take a few hours off work for the appointment. Teleheatlh eliminates this issue. You can schedule your appointment before work, during a break or after work, allowing you to fit your health consultation into your busy schedule.
- Ability to treat a wide range of conditions – Many doctors are offering telehealth services now. This means you have the ability to speak with a doctor qualified to address your specific condition. While telehealth can’t treat every condition, it can help with a wide range of medical issues.
- Reduced risk of catching a new illness – It is always possible that you can catch a new illness in a crowded waiting room at the doctor’s office. This is especially true during the COVID-19 crisis. Teleheatlh eliminates this risk by providing treatment recommendations while you remain in the safety of your own home.
- Access to specialists who aren’t nearby – Often, you may be forced to drive long distances to see a specialist. Telehealth provides you access to many specialists who aren’t nearby, allowing you to consult with the best medical experts in the field.
Contact Our Team
In order to ensure you learn about your legal rights, our attorneys are offering virtual consultations. This will allow you to get the legal process started while maintaining safe social distancing practices.
Please contact Fuicelli & Lee using the form on this page or call (303) 355-7202 today to schedule a complimentary consultation. We serve clients along the Front Range of Colorado from our offices in Denver, Pueblo and Longmont.
Severe Personal Injury