Co-Counsel OpportunitiesRequest Free Consultation
“Good leaders delegate their areas of weakness so they can improve on their strengths. “
You know your own firm’s strengths. You also probably recognize areas you might not be an expert in or have the most experience with. Nonetheless, that shouldn’t stop you from pursuing justice for a client.
Defining Fuicelli & Lee:
- Over $100 Million obtained for our clients
- Colorado Super Lawyers honorees on staff
- A personal understanding of the tremendous and lifelong impact an injury can have on someone
- Attorneys recognized in the Top 100 Trial Lawyers
- Trial lawyers in the Million Dollar Advocates Forum and Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum
- All Attorneys are former Prosecutors
- Honest client testimonials & rave reviews (link to wherever this page or pages would be)
There’s a reason personal is attached to injury law. We are passionate about our clients’ journeys, and ensure the same integrity, communication, and tenacity towards each case. Just look at some of the verdicts and settlements we have been able to accomplish for our clients, and it will be clear to see why they’re pleased to provide testimonials about partnering with us.
Join Forces with Fuicelli & Lee
All of the attorneys at Fuicelli & Lee are former prosecutors, each bringing an average of 20 years of trial experience to the firm. If your client has been injured due to no fault of their own and you are looking for assistance obtaining justice in the Courtroom, the lawyers at Fuicelli & Lee have the experience, the reputation, and the resources you need.
We can work together to establish the right partnership between you, your client, and our firm, so that you can keep excelling in your strengths, and we can help bring your client the justice they seek. When considering co-counseling, we know you have a lot of firms to choose from. What do you see for your client if we joined forces to bring both of our strengths to the table?
Inquire about Joining Forces with Fuicelli & Lee