Rear-end accidents often result in devastating injuries for victims. However, determining liability in these incidents can be difficult. Rear-end accident victims should be able to recover compensation from the at-fault party, and it may be necessary to secure assistance from an attorney to help with your case. At Fuicelli & Lee, P.C., our Denver rear end accident lawyers pledge to investigate every aspect of your case so we can secure the compensation you deserve.
Why Choose Fuicelli & Lee, P.C.?
After sustaining an injury, turn to our Denver rear-end attorneys you can trust both personally and professionally. Fuicelli & Lee, P.C. is ready to help.
- Fuicelli & Lee, P.C. is an accomplished law firm that focuses solely on personal injury cases, which means we understand what it takes to help you with this rear-end accident claim.
- Our firm was built on a foundation of honesty, hard work, and fearlessness, and we regularly secure significant settlements and verdicts for our clients.
- We take Denver rear-end accident cases on a contingency fee basis, which means our clients face no upfront costs for their case. We only collect legal fees after we secure the compensation our clients deserve.
Who Is At Fault?
Liability for the majority of rear-end accident cases is going to fall onto the rear driver. That is because drivers are expected to leave enough distance between themselves and the vehicle in front of them to ensure that an accident will not occur, even if the front driver has to slam on their brakes.
However, the rear driver is not always going to be liable in these instances. The lead driver or another vehicle could contribute to a rear-end accident. Determining fault in these incidents is important because this will determine which insurance carrier pays compensation to victims. Liability in these incidents can be determined by using various types of evidence, including photo or video surveillance, eyewitness statements, accident reports, etc.
Some of the main causes of rear-end accidents include:
- Texting while driving
- Other types of distracted driving
- Impaired driving
Injuries From A Rear-End Accident
There are various types of injuries that can occur in a rear-end accident situation. One of the most common types of injuries that can occur in a rear-end collision is whiplash. This injury occurs when the soft tissues in the neck and back are stretched or torn due to the rapid back and forth movement of a person’s body in the incident. Other common rear-end accident injuries include the following:
- Spinal cord trauma
- Other severe neck and back injuries
- Traumatic brain injuries
- Broken or dislocated bones
- Nerve damage
- Lacerations or puncture wounds
- Internal organ damage or internal bleeding
Call Our Denver Rear-End Collision Attorneys
If you or somebody you care about has been injured in a rear-end accident in Denver, you need to seek legal assistance immediately. At Fuicelli & Lee, P.C., our Denver car accident attorneys are going to investigate every aspect of your case so we can secure the conversation you need. When you need a Denver rear-end accident lawyer, you can contact us for a free consultation of your case or by calling our Denver, CO office at (303) 355-7202.