The last thing anybody wants is to be involved in an accident, but the reality is that auto collisions occur regularly in and around Denver. T-bone accidents, often referred to as side-impact collisions, can result in devastating injuries for victims. At Fuicelli & Lee, P.C., our qualified and experienced team is here to help if you need a Denver T-bone accident lawyer. Our attorneys will thoroughly investigate your case and work to secure any compensation you are entitled to for your losses.
Why Choose Our Denver T-Bone Accident Attorneys?
If you have been injured in a T-bone accident caused by the careless or negligent actions of another party, Fuicelli & Lee, P.C. is ready to stand by your side.
- At Fuicelli & Lee, P.C., we have extensive experience helping victims in and around Denver in the aftermath of sustaining a catastrophic injury.
- We purposely limit the number of cases that we take so that we can ensure that every client receives our undivided attention.
- We take all Denver T-bone accident cases on a contingency fee basis, which means our clients will not pay any legal fees until after we obtain the compensation they deserve.
Injuries & Common Types Of T-Bone Accidents
T-bone accidents, often called broadside collisions, occur in a variety of ways. Usually, these incidents occur because one driver fails to yield the right of way to another driver. Some of the most common scenarios for these cases include:
- A driver turning left at an intersection in front of oncoming traffic.
- One driver running a red light and colliding with another driver going through the intersection.
- One driver running a stop sign.
There are often several contributing factors to T-bone collisions. This can include drivers distracted by their cell phones or other devices, fatigued drivers, and drivers operating under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
Unfortunately, injuries resulting from T-bone collisions are often severe. This is because there is very little protection for drivers who sustain the side-impact collision. It is not uncommon for our Denver T-bone accident lawyers to help clients who have sustained:
- Traumatic brain injuries
- Open head wounds
- Spinal cord trauma
- Other severe neck or back injury
- Internal organ damage
- Internal bleeding
- Severe bruising
- Broken or dislocated bones
Do You Have A Case?
You should not be the one making the decision about whether or not you have a case after being injured in a T-bone collision. By working with a skilled Denver car accident lawyer soon after the collision occurs, you can ensure that you will have someone with legal expertise examining your case and helping you determine the best steps forward. A lawyer will use their resources to obtain all evidence needed to prove liability, including any video or photo surveillance, statements from eyewitnesses to the crash, accident reports, and more.
Contact a Denver T-Bone Accident Lawyer
If you or somebody you care about has been injured in a T-bone collision caused by another driver in Denver, contact the team at Fuicelli & Lee, P.C. today. Our Denver injury lawyers pledge to investigate your case and work to determine liability so we can obtain the compensation you deserve. This can include coverage of your medical bills, lost wages, out-of-pocket expenses, pain and suffering damages, and more. When you need a Denver T-bone accident lawyer, you can contact us for a free consultation by calling (303) 355-7202.