Longmont Uber and Lyft Accident AttorneyRequest Free Consultation
Technology has brought many improvements and conveniences to daily living. One of such conveniences is the emergence of rideshare companies that provide a platform for passengers and drivers to connect. One of the main differences between rideshare drivers and traditional taxi drivers, is the use of private vehicles for the delivery of commercial services. While taxi services and taxi drivers are heavily regulated under state laws, the regulations are still catching up to transportation network companies like Uber and Lyft. If you have been injured in an Uber or Lyft accident due to no fault of your own, you may be confused about who to hold responsible for your injuries. Do you go after Uber and Lyft or is the driver personally responsible for your injuries? These are issues that an Uber and Lyft accident attorney can help you resolve. Contact the Longmont Uber and Lyft accident attorneys at Fuicelli & Lee to help you get full and fair compensation for your injuries. Call (720) 494-0444 today!
Why You Should Hire Fuicelli & Lee
- At Fuicelli & Lee, our motto “Experience Matters” is a reflection of the drive, track record and relentless pursuit of justice held by our attorneys. We understand the strategies insurance companies use to put their profits before your well-being. We also know how to counter these tactics to obtain the justice and compensation you truly deserve.
- We truly care about our clients. We specifically limit our case docket to ensure that every client receives our undivided attention.
- We service all of Colorado. We offer virtual case management from initial consultation through settlement if that is what the client desires. Being a tech-forward law firm, text messaging, e-signing, and emailing are key components of our virtual case management.
If you are looking for a Longmont Uber and Lyft accident attorney, we are here to serve you. Your initial consultation with us is free, so do not hesitate to call us at (720) 494-0444 for an assessment of your case.
Insurance Requirements for Uber and Lyft Drivers
Like many states across the U.S., Colorado has enacted laws to specify a minimum required liability insurance coverage for rideshare drivers on platforms such as Uber and Lyft. Rideshare companies or rideshare drivers must maintain insurance policies that meet the following requirements while the driver is logged into the platform:
- A minimum insurance coverage of $50,000 to any one person in an accident;
- A minimum coverage of $100,000 to all persons in an accident; and
- Coverage of $30,000 for property damage for any one accident.
Who Is Responsible for my Uber and Lyft Accident Injury in Longmont?
If you have been injured in an Uber or Lyft accident, establishing who is liable for your injuries can get very complex. The insurance requirements differ between when the drivers are connected to the rideshare platform versus when they are not. Apart from establishing fault, other factors may determine who is legally responsible for your injury. Factors such as whether the rideshare driver involved in the accident was connected to the rideshare platform or not could play a role in who bears legal responsibility.
Contact Our Longmont Uber and Lyft Accident Attorney
An experienced Longmont injury attorney can help you navigate the complexities involved in an Uber or Lyft accident. The Uber and Lyft accident attorneys at Fuicelli & Lee will deploy every resource necessary to ensure that you get fair and full compensation for your injuries. We will pursue every legally responsible party to get you justice and compensation. If you need to speak with a Longmont Uber and Lyft accident attorney, call us now at (720) 494-0444 to schedule a free consultation with one of our experienced attorneys.