Complex Litigation Experience
Attorney Krislene Lorenz has over 20 years of complex litigation experience including homicide and felony-level sexual and physical abuse crimes committed against children. She has tried over 100 cases in front of a jury, ranging from DUI to first-degree murder of a child. Lorenz served as a Deputy District Attorney from 1998-2018 specializing in Crimes Against Children and Sexual Assault, and in 2010 she was promoted to Senior Deputy District Attorney, was named “Team Leader” of the Special Victims Unit, and served on the multi-jurisdictional Child Protection Team and Child Abduction Response Team.
With 20 years of helping families navigate the often-confusing court system, Lorenz brings a unique skill set to her work as a personal injury attorney. She serves as a tireless advocate for clients and gives them the empathy, grit and determination they need during tough times. Lorenz joined Fuicelli & Lee in 2018 and in her first year assisted Partner Keith Fuicelli in obtaining two multi-million-dollar jury verdicts. In November 2020, Lorenz’s hard work and dedication to her clients earned her the title of Partner at Fuicelli & Lee.
“I have dedicated my practice to helping those who have been hurt by the actions of others,” said Lorenz. “I chose to work in crimes against children to pursue justice for our society’s most vulnerable victims. The shift to helping personal injury victims felt very natural. I tirelessly advocate for my clients to make sure that their voices are heard, and they receive full, fair and complete compensation for their injuries.”
- BA from Indiana University- 1993
- JD from Loyola Law Chicago 1997
- Corboy Fellow- Trial Advocacy
- CBA Mock Trial, Participant and Coach
- National Moot Court Team
- Conducted training for law enforcement agencies: Red Rocks Police Academy; Jefferson County Sheriff’s Department; Golden Police Department; Lakewood Police Department; probation officers; fellow prosecutors
- Presented to Jefferson County DA’s Office and Golden Police Department “Citizens Academy”
- Presented at Colorado District Attorney’s Council annual conference on topics of crimes against children and stalking; 2013 and 2016
- Presented at Colorado Organization for Victim Assistance annual conference
- Assistant Coach- High School Mock Trial
- Krislene is admitted to practice law in all state and federal courts in Colorado.
- Member of Colorado Trial Lawyers Association and the Women’s Trial Lawyer’s Association
- Inductee Million Dollar Advocates Forum (2019)
- Inductee Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum (2019)
- The National Trial Lawyers Association – Top 100 (2021)
- Project Safe Childhood; United States Attorney 2009-2010
Krislene was awesome. She always kept me in the loop on what was going on with my case. She also was able to get me more money than the insurance company was offering me through her hard work. I hope to never use her again, but if I am in need, I’m calling Fuicelli & Lee! – Chris
To connect with Krislene for a free case evaluation, contact our Denver office online or call 303-355-7202.