Denver Aviation Accident AttorneysRequest Free Consultation
Commercial airline crashes receive tremendous media attention. Aviation accidents involving smaller private airplanes and helicopters, however, are more common than most people realize. Sadly, the consequences any type of airplane accident are often tragic. If you’ve or a loved one has suffered injuries in an accident, contact Fuicelli & Lee for a free consultation with one of our Denver aviation accident lawyers.
Aviation cases involve numerous technical complexities. First, a detailed analysis of what caused the plane crash is required. This requires the assistant of experts who can analyze what went wrong. Second, plane crash cases involve different and overlapping state, federal and international laws. Finally, insurance coverage disputes are common.
Common Causes for Aviation Lawsuits
Some common claims that arise in aviation cases include:
- Poor maintenance
- Defective equipment including computers or software
- Pilot error
- Air traffic control error
- Engine failure
- Instrument failure
When aviation accidents do occur, several governmental agencies become involved. These can include:
- The NTSB (National Transportation Safety Board), the federal agency in charge of investigating every civil aviation accident that takes place in the United States
- The FAA (Federal Aviation Administration), a department of the U.S. government that is primarily responsible for the safety of civil aviation
- The FBI (Federal Bureau of Investigation), who investigates the possibility of sabotage or any other criminal act that may have contributed to the accident
Schedule a Free Consultation
The Denver personal injury attorneys at Fuicelli & Lee, have extensive experience handling aircraft cases. If you or a loved one has been injured in an aviation accident, please call us today at (303) 355-7202 for a free case review. It is important to begin an investigation as quickly as possible before critical evidence is lost or destroyed.