Fuicelli & Lee, P.C. is an accomplished Denver personal injury law firm, representing clients who have suffered catastrophic injuries as the result of someone else’s reckless or careless actions. As a boutique law firm, we don’t measure our success by the volume of cases we handle, but by the difference we make in our clients’ lives. We specifically limit our case docket to ensure every client receives our undivided attention.
Our firm was built upon the foundations of honesty, hard work and fearlessness. Too often, those who have been injured by the negligence of others are intimidated, pressured or bullied into settling for less than they deserve. At Fuicelli & Lee, P.C., we strive to not only protect and fight for your rights, but to ensure that you get the verdict or settlement you rightfully deserve.
If you’ve been hurt because of someone’s negligence, you need an experienced law firm you can trust on your side. Contact Fuicelli & Lee, P.C. today online or at (303) 355-7202 to discuss your case for free with an experienced personal injury lawyer. We are here to consult 24 hours a day, 7 days per week. We fight for clients throughout Colorado, including Denver, Longmont, Pueblo and other areas along the Front Range. Se habla Español.
Fearless Advocacy, Proven Results
At Fuicelli & Lee, P.C., our motto “Experience Matters” is a reflection on the drive, track record and relentless pursuit of justice held by our attorneys. We understand the strategies insurance companies use to put their profits before your well-being. We also know how to counter these tactics to obtain the justice and compensation you truly deserve.
Our clients are the reason we are passionate about personal injury law. We strive to ensure that every case, including yours, is given the focused attention it deserves and the aggressive, effective legal representation you need to get your life back.
When you work with Fuicelli & Lee, P.C., you can expect:
- Experience: In the field of personal injury law, there is simply no substitute for hard-earned, real-world experience. Our results speak for themselves. Whether in a courtroom or at a negotiating table, we have successfully obtained tens of millions of dollars in verdicts and settlements. In addition to winning full and fair compensation for our clients, we frequently win excess verdicts – verdicts that exceed insurance proceeds.
- Integrity: Our firm is selective about the cases we accept. If we don’t believe wholeheartedly in the merits of your case, we will tell you right away. We will be honest and straightforward with you throughout every step of your legal process.
- Communication: It’s frustrating to be left in the dark about your case. Our attorneys provide relevant and timely updates, so you’ll always know the status of your claim. We carefully explain time frames, the likelihood of litigation and what will be involved if you choose to go a certain route. We are always available to answer your questions and discuss your concerns.
- Tenacity: Legal victories aren’t given; they are earned through meticulous preparation and fearless representation. We thoroughly prepare each claim as though it will go to court. We use every resource necessary to tell your side of the story and build your most compelling case. We won’t be intimidated and we never back down from a fight.
If you’ve been injured, you need more than a volume-based law firm that sees you as just another case number. You need a passionate injury attorney who genuinely cares about your well-being and is eager to aggressively advocate on your behalf. Our reputation of success is a result of our attention to detail and uncompromising passion for justice. This is how we win and this is our commitment to you.
While we are proud of our past accomplishments, it is our future success that drives us. We don’t rest on our laurels; we continually attend seminars and invest in continued improvement to sharpen our skills and remain at the forefront of our field.
Our Legal Team
Tenacious and strategic, our team of experienced attorneys has built a reputation for excellence with a thoughtful, deliberate and aggressive approach to handling personal injury claims. This approach has led to multi-million dollar verdicts and settlements for our clients.
Forming a relationship with someone you can trust is an important part of filing a personal injury lawsuit. Many personal injury claims take some time to recover and with so much on your plate, finding someone you can trust makes a tremendous difference.
We invite you to take a moment to view the profile pages of our attorneys:
Our Process and Fees
Filing a claim may seem overwhelming, especially when you’re recovering from serious injuries, but you don’t have to go through this on your own. We’re here for you every step of the way.
- Step 1 – Your Free Initial Case Assessment: During your first contact with the firm, please expect a 10-15 minute phone call to discuss the basics of your claim. The next step will be an in-depth consultation (see Step 2) to determine the quality of your case, which can be done in person or over the phone. Your consultation is completely free and comes with no obligation. Honesty is a cornerstone of our firm’s mission; if we don’t think you’re in the right place, we’ll tell you right away. We won’t string you along with vague expectations or false hope.
- Step 2 – Discovery: During this step in the process, it would be helpful if you provide the following items. This documentation helps us provide an accurate case assessment based on possible coverage limits, vehicle damage, and other important factors:
- Accident report
- Insurance policy declaration page
- Insurance adjuster information
- Any claim information or letters from the insurance company
- Accident scene photos
- Contact information of the defendant and witnesses
- Step 3 – Focus on Your Health: Your health and recovery are our top priorities. We will help you every way we can as you recover from your accident. During this phase we communicate with the insurance adjusters on your behalf so you can focus on your treatment and recovery.
- Step 4 – Settlement: While many injury cases settle before they reach a courtroom, our experienced litigation attorneys meticulously prepare every case as though it will go to trial. This high level of preparation gives your case an advantage in negotiations, and if your claim does go to court, we will be fully prepared to fight relentlessly for your rights. If your case is unsuccessful, you owe us nothing, although certain court or third party fees may apply. If we reach a successful outcome in your case, we receive the contingent fee we agreed to upon taking your case.
Giving Back to the Community
Fuicelli & Lee, P.C. takes the well-being of injury victims to heart, and we know that even with a successful verdict or settlement, the consequences of catastrophic injuries linger long after a lawsuit has been resolved. Because of this, we proudly support the Brain Injury Alliance of Colorado, a non-profit organization that offers guidance, resources, support and education to those affected by brain juries.
The mission of the Brain Injury Alliance of Colorado is personally important to us; not only do we fundraise for the organization and participate in events, our founding partner Keith Fuicelli, a catastrophic injury survivor, sits on the board.
Schedule Your Complimentary Consultation Today
To learn how Fuicelli & Lee, P.C. can help you and your family get the justice and compensation you deserve, contact us 24/7 today online or at 303-355-7202 to schedule your free consultation with an experienced personal injury lawyer. Our firm welcomes clients from Denver, Longmont, Pueblo and nearby areas throughout Colorado.