Since 2008, as a founding partner of Fuicelli & Lee, he has lived out his dream of winning arguments on behalf of people in need. His clients find comfort in his deep knowledge of the law and his unrelenting approach to fighting insurance companies. He represents clients in a variety of accident and injury cases, including traumatic brain injury and concussion, spinal cord injury, motor vehicle accidents, bicycle accidents, pedestrian accidents and more.
Fuicelli is a Denver personal injury attorney with a strong reputation for exceptional trial skills, and he applies his top-notch negotiation skills in all cases whether they go to court or result in a fair settlement out of court. He has obtained multiple million-dollar jury verdict awards for his clients, including two in 2019.
In addition to his skills and training in law, Fuicelli has first-hand experience with a traumatic brain injury following an accident in 2007. His injury recovery journey gives him a unique perspective and deep empathy when counseling clients who have experienced an accident and life-changing injuries. Keith serves as a board member for the Brain Injury Alliance of Colorado. Working to help brain injury survivors and their families is something near to Keith’s heart having lived through such an event himself. Read Keith’s story.
Keith co-chairs a yearly seminar for trial lawyers to address bad faith claims against insurance companies. He also recently presented on Mild-Traumatic Brain Injuries discussing the science and strategy of presenting, and prevailing, on these difficult claims.
Outside of the office, Keith is the proud father to two amazing humans and enjoys the outdoors and traveling.
Keith is AMAZING overall. He helped me so much. Being in an accident is so stressful, since the first day we met he has been very informative and straight forward. Thank you Keith for all your hard work!! -Sage
May 2, 2007 started out like so many other days in my life. I went to work, came home, and went for a jog around City Park. The next thing I know, it’s June and I was waking up in Craig Hospital.
Apparently, I was hit by a car as I crossed 17th Avenue on my way home. According to the police report, the car was traveling around 45 mph and was totaled from the impact. As for me, I had to be resuscitated at the scene and was on life support for a few days. The amazing doctors at Denver Health literally saved my life.
After a two week stay at Denver Health, I was fortunate enough to be transferred to the world-renowned Craig Rehabilitation Hospital. I cannot say enough great things about the staff at Craig Hospital. From the doctors, to the nurses, physical therapists and on, the staff at Craig was nothing short of amazing.
It took me close to a year to recover from my extensive injuries. People ask me what I learned from the experience. First, make sure you tell your loved ones just how much they mean to you every day. Practically speaking, make sure you have enough insurance, including uninsured/underinsured motorist coverage.
I suppose some of the more valuable lessons I learned help me relate to and empathize with clients. Most people do not understand how vulnerable and terrifying it is going through a serious accident. Unless you have been through it, it is very difficult to comprehend the worry, self-doubt, and frustration that accompany personal injury and recovery. I think many people take for granted the ability to work and earn a living for their family until it is taken away. In my case, I was a hair away from not being able to do the job I truly love.
Without a doubt, my experience makes me the best personal injury attorney I can be. In fact, I have never been more proud to represent people who many times are at their most vulnerable state.
Read more about why Keith Fuicelli is proud to be a trial lawyer.
- J.D., University of Colorado
- Bachelor’s degree in Environmental Conservation, University of Colorado
- Brain Injury Alliance of Colorado, Present
- Colorado Trial Lawyers Association, Present
- National Association of Justice NLD Board of Governors, 2009
- SuperLawyer, 2012-Present
- Consumer Protection Award from the Colorado Trial Lawyers Association, 2017
- America’s Top 100 Attorneys, Lifetime Achievement Membership
- AV Preeminent Rating from Martindale-Hubbell
- Million Dollar Advocates Forum Inductee, 2014
- Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum Inductee, 2019
- Lewis F. Powell Medallion for Excellence in Advocacy, 2000
- Carrigan Cup Trial Moot Court Competition Winner, 1999
- Rothgerber Appellate Moot Court Competition Winner, 1999
- Texas Young Lawyers Association/American College of Trial Lawyers Moot Court Competition Regional Champion, 2000
- Colorado Trial Lawyers Convention-Mild Traumatic Brain Injuries, Science and Strategy Preenter, 2017
- Colorado Trial Lawyers Association Insurance Bad Faith Seminar Chair, 2015
- “How to Help American Families Do the Right Thing” Seminar Chair for 160 members of the Colorado Trial Lawyers Association, 2012
- University of Colorado School of Law -Trial Advocacy, 2005
- Using Focus Groups-Mock Juries – CTLA CLE, 2006
- Kahland v. Villarreal, 155 P.3d 491 (Colo. App. 2006)
- Stoesz v. State Farm Mutual Automobile Insurance Company 2015WL3776869 (Colo. App. 2015)
- Colorado Bar Association
- First Judicial District Bar Association
- Colorado Trial Lawyers Association
- American Association for Justice
To connect with Keith for a free case evaluation, contact our Denver office online or call (303) 355-7202.